You can register an account and get started via the Capswan app, Twitter, and Discord.
- Open capswan.com
- Click the
- Fill in the required information and complete the captcha.
- Click “Create Account” and viola, you’re all ready to go!
- If your Discord server has the Capswan Bot activated, you can use the
/cscommand without setting up a separate Capswan account.
- Once you have made a prediction through the Capswan Bot, you can claim your Discord handle using the
- If you already have a Capswan account through the Capswan App or Twitter, you can claim your discord handle through the
- Predictions made prior to sign up will be saved and can be seen once a Capswan account has been made.
Adding Capswan bot to Discord Channels
- If you are a Discord admin, click this Discord Bot link. You will be given instructions from discord on how to install the bot.
- The Capswan bot requires permission to Send messages and Use application commands.
- The Capswan bot can only read the messages which are prefaced with
/csand not any other messages.
- Send the following direct message from your personal Twitter account to @CapswanApp
- You will immediately receive a link response from @CapswanApp as seen below. Click the link.
- Users with a Capswan account will be prompted to claim their Twitter handle.
- Users without a Capswan account will be asked to register their account. This will also claim their twitter account handle.