Making Predictions Via Discord DMs
- Ensure your discord is registered on Capswan App. See Discord Setup for more info.
- Add Capswan bot as a friend Capswan#7499
- Send Capswan bot a message with your prediction eg. “Bitcoin will go up to $40,000 by this Sunday”
- Capswan bot will reply telling you if your prediction has been successful or not
Making Predictions Via Discord Slash Commands
- Discord groups with the Capswan bot setup can use the
/cscommand to make predictions within the group.
- To use the Capswan bot type
/cs helpto see a full list of available commands.
- Using the
/cs predictcommand allows users to place predictions via Discord.
/cs predictfollowed by your prediction and it will be saved within the capswan app. For explanations and examples on how to use predictive text click here.
- Once saved, the Capswan bot will respond with a confirmation message as seen below.
/cs detailcommands allow users to get full information on a current prediction.
- Find the prediction ID of the prediction of interest in the prediction metadata. See How to view predictions metadata on how to find your predictions metadata.
/cs detail <prediction ID>.
- Using the
/cs recentcommand allows users to show their last 5 predictions within the Discord group.
/cs recentin the text box to see your last 5 predictions.
- Using Discord to register a Capswan account for users without one already.
- See Discord signup.
/cs assetcommands can be used to see a list of available assets to make predictions on.
- Simply use either of the commands, followed by the one or more letters present in your assets ticker. Please see example below.
🔓 Share with Channel
- In order to share any bot command with a discord channel, the bot must have advanced permission allowed within the Discord channel.
- If the bot does not have the required permissions within the channel, NO 🔓 Share with the channel option will appear below your slash commands. Slash commands will still be enabled.
- To enable permissions, a Discord admin must click on the edit channel button of the channel.
Next, navigate to Advanced permissions .
Add Capswan bot to list.