Using commands via Twitter DM or Tweets
- All the below commands can be used in either twitter DMs or by tweeting @CapswanApp
Making Predictions Via Tweeting or Twitter DM
- Ensure twitter is successfully connected to Capswan App. See Twitter Setup for more info.
- Begin your tweet by tagging @CapswanApp followed by
cs predictand your prediction. For explanations and examples on how to use predictive text click here
- DM @CapswanApp
cs predictfollowed by your prediction. Capswan will reply to your message if the prediction was placed successfully.
- Check your Capswan dashboard to ensure the prediction has been saved successfully.
- Predictions made via tweeting will default to public on the Capswan app. To change this use the lock 🔒 emoji at the end of the prediction.
Getting Help Via Tweeting
- Tweet the following
@CapswanApp cs help. Capswan will return the following list of options.
cs detailands allow users to get full information on a current prediction.
- Find the prediction ID of the prediction of interest in the prediction metadata. See How to view predictions metadata on how to find your predictions metadata.
@CapswanApp cs detail <prediction ID>.
@CapswanApp cs stats.
- This will show you a total breakdown of your performances to date on Capswan.