What Are Predictions And Why Make Them?
- Publishing predictions act as a record for making calls.
- Making predictions on Capswan allows you to keep records of your calls, as you would in a journal and provides you with a record of your journey so far.
- Have you improved? How is your strike rate? Have you experienced alpha decay and lost your edge?
- Use Capswan to keep a record of your performance and grow in your journey as a trader.
- Ready to make some predictions? First, you should know about the 2 different types of predictions in Capswan:
- Public predictions are open to every Capswan user to view.
- All public predictions can be viewed from the prediction feed (right hand side of home page) or through clicking on a user's profile.
- Private predictions are only visible to the user who made the prediction.
- Other users can view that a private prediction has been made but cannot expand on details on price predictions or time of expiration.
Viewing your Predictions
1. Go to https://of.capswan.app/function/arm/
2. Click "Home" on the left corner of the screen.
3. You can view all your predictions chronologically arranged in this page.
- To surrender an open prediction, click the
“X”button on the top right of your prediction.
- This will issue a confirmation message to delete your prediction. Click
"Confirm"to close your prediction.